What you’ll get by joining
- Learn about some of the best bicycling routes in the area and help create new ones!
- Ride with others that share your interest in cycling
- Get up-to-date cycling information at the meeting from our diverse speakers
- Get tips and advice from experienced cyclists
- Improve your cycling and maintenance skills
- Cycle, Socialize, Volunteer, Advocate with others
- Members are recognized for Awards they have earned over the course of the season at the December meeting
- December is our Christmas banquet and awards night
- Participate with others in century rides, and multi-day rides.
BENEFITS OF SMW MEMBERSHIP
Where are your dues spent?
Ready To Join Us?
The mission of the Smoky Mountain Wheelmen is to create opportunities for cyclists of all abilities to participate in myriad year round cycling activities and events, as well as advocating on behalf of cycling interests and specialties. We provide cycling-related educational opportunities, information and materials on cycling to club members, our community, to local bike clubs and shops, and to government officials in an effort to grow cycling in general. We also participate in local bike planning activities, facilitate touring as well as all other forms of recreational cycling. We represent the interests and rights of local cyclists, encouraging the allocation of facilities for cycling on public lands, encouraging all cyclists to observe and obey all traffic regulations, and recognition of the bicycle as a vehicle used for recreation, health, and economical transportation.